What is the Two-Year Countdown?
TO2015, together with its corporate, government and municipal partners, is celebrating its two-year countdown on July 10, 2013—exactly 730 days until the TORONTO 2015 Pan Am/Parapan Am Games officially open.
On July 10, the Games footprint will be alive with Pan Am spirit!
Pan Am Games Vision
A life-affecting experience
- Attract the best athletes
- Build reliable operations and services
- Celebrate Pan American culture and performance
- Ensure an entertaining spectator experience
- Integrate the Parapan American Games into the overall Games plan
- Inspire children to participate in sport
- Engage local communities to embrace the Games as their own
- Celebrate and involve Toronto’s multicultural population
- Connect the Pan American region through summits, conferences and workshops
- Leave a Games legacy of sustainable excellence
Delivering on commitments
- Build all Games infrastructure on time, on budget and in scope
- Create a Toronto 2015 brand that inspires involvement
- Enhance the outstanding legacy of previous Pan American Games hosts
- Generate Games business revenue in excess of $150 million
Setting a benchmark
- Delivering the best-ever experience for all athletes and participants
Pan Am Games Cultural Values
We celebrate the opportunity to be here. Inspire and be positive about what is possible. Dream Big. Have fun and affect those around you.
Toronto 2015 is much more than just a job. It is a once in a lifetime opportunity to positively affect a community, leave a legacy and grow in the process.
We make commitments and deliver. Hold yourself and others to this standard. Build trust by being reliable, trustworthy, and act with integrity
We have high social IQ. Bring out the best in those around you. Build respectful and authentic partnerships. Reach out to be inclusive and be passionate.
We focus on outcomes, not activities. Spend your time on the things that matter most. You have 5 years to make it happen.
Note: This is disability friendly web site.